J.W. Speaker - TS4000 Series LED Driving Light
Click to enlarge
TS4000 Series LED Driving Lights
The Model TS4000 is a 7” round LED auxiliary light designed specifically with rugged off-road use in mind. Combining the latest in LED technology with engineered solid optics, the TS4000 is an LED off-road light that projects a powerful 133,000 candela of bright, white light!
Design features a heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing and state-of-the-art LEDs, which are resistant to the shock and vibration. The shallow 2” depth provides users with mounting flexibility ideal for off-road enthusiasts who want to customize their rig. The Model TS4000 offers a powerful LED off-road light ideal for lighting up any terrain!
- New optics that projects a powerful 133,000 candela of bright, white light!
- Shallow 2″ depth provides additional mounting flexibility.
- Heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing.
- ECE versions (not for use in the U.S.) feature DRL functions.
- ADR and RHD compliant
- Raw Lumen Output: 3,300
- Effective Lumen Output: 1,440
- Candela Output: 133,000
- LED Color Temperature: 5000 (K)
- Beam Pattern(s): Forward – Driving
- Input Voltage: 12-24 V DC
- Operating Voltage: 9-32 V DC
- Black Wire: Ground
- Red Wire: Positive
- Current Draw
- 4.80A @ 12V DC
- 2.50A @ 24V DC
- Height: 177.80 (mm) / 7 (in)
- Width: 177.80 (mm) / 7 (in)
- Depth: 99.06 (mm) / 3.9 (in)
- Outer Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminium
- Housing Colour: Black
- Bezel Colour: Black or Chrome
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 65 (°C) / 149 (°F)
- Mounting Hardware Description: (x1) 3/8-16 x UNC
- Mounting Type: U Bracket
- Connector or Wiring: Deutsch DT04-2P
- Mating Connector: Deutsch DT06-2S
- Product Weight: 1kg
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: