Synergy - JK Rear Long Travel Upper Shock Mount
Click to enlarge
- Synergy Rear Long Travel Upper Shock Mount
- Relocates upper shock mount up 2" and back 2.50"
- Allows the use of a longer rear shock for more travel, or to regain lost up travel when moving lower shock mounts up for improved ground clearance
- Designed to be used in conjunction with JK lower control arm skids w/ integrated shock mounts
- Brackets come powder-coated with all necessary hardware to install
- Compatible with Synergy Jeep JK Rear Upper Shock Mount Kit - 8070
- Modification of stock exhaust will be needed to clear the factory sway bar
- Note: If using a stock sway bar, 8086-02 Synergy Sway Bar Relocation Brackets required
Note: Muffler relocation required for shock mount clearance
Bracket relocation will change angle on rear shocks. Change in ride quality is possible due to the change in shock mounting locations. A shock re-valve may be necessary to accommodate for this.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: