TeraFlex - JK Tera44 HD Axle Housing
Click to enlarge
JK Front Tera44 Replacement Axle Housing - Right Hand Drive
The TeraFlex Tera44 heavy duty upgrade axle housing (TF44) is the perfect solution for bent, broken or damaged front axles in JK Wrangler vehicles. The Tera44 is an upgrade for Jeep JK owners looking to beef up one of the weak areas of their Jeep. The differential centre section is engineered for extreme use and is constructed with increased rib gussets in ductile cast iron housing. The smooth radius bottom is designed to glide over rocks & obstacles, and incorporates a bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes. By integrating the upper control arm mount in the factory location on the housing unnecessary bracketry is eliminated. By increasing the axle tube diameter to the largest in the industry, the 3.25” OD x 0.25” wall DOM tubing make axle bending and breaking a thing of the past and is no longer a concern. Redesigned forged inner knuckles increase section strength to eliminate ball joint separation. The replacement axle housing assembly includes the Tera44 centre section, 3.25” OD tubes, 1/4” Thick CNC laser cut axle brackets with integrated lower bracket skid plates, reinforced front trackbar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength, and forged inner knuckles. Pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings make the upgrade seamless. A Premium UV protected triple-stage powder coat process provides superior corrosion resistance. The Tera44 retains all JK ESP, ABS & Speedometer sensor capability. The Tera44 is 100% engineered, designed, and hand assembled in the USA with 100% new components.
There are two versions of the Tera44 available for JK Wranglers
Tera44 R44 - Direct replacement for the factory JK Rubicon Dana 44 housing (re-using factory locker & shafts).
Tera44 T44 - JK Wrangler upgrade housing (not re-using factory locker or shafts). Includes sensor plug & air line fitting for ARB and Detroit lockers.
Fits right hand drive JK Wranglers with 0-3 " or 4+" of lift, and upgrading to a new axle (not retaining factory axle components).
Tera44 Housing Features & Benefits
- Ductile cast iron housing with increased rib gussets
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles
- Asymmetric housing design, for extra long tube side strength
- Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
- Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
- 3.25" x 0.25" axle tube increases strength to resist bending and torsion with minimal weight increase (6.7lbs more than factory tubes, 8.9lbs less than sleeved axle tubes)
- Compatible with factory JK Rubicon locker (R44 only)
- 100% engineered, designed, and built in the USA
- 100% new components
- No Excuses warranty - 1 year, unlimited mileage
Tera44 Assembly Features & Benefits
- Forged Heavy Duty Inner Knuckles with greater upper and lower section strength
- 1/4" Thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength - Reinforced front trackbar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
- Integrated lower FlexArm skid plates
- Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
- Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
- Heavy duty ductile iron differential cover
- Axles Seals pre-installed
- Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
- Retains all JK ESP, ABS & Speedometer sensor capability
- Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
Premium UV protected triple-stage powder coat process for superior corrosion resistance
JK RHD 0"-3"
JK RHD 4" + with raised pinion and trackbar bracket
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: