Teraflex - JK HD Ball Joint Kit
Click to enlarge
JK HD Dana 44/30 Upper & Lower Ball Joint Set of 4 w/o Knurl
- Extremely hard Sintered wear bushings to handle side load demands without failure
- Magnesium Phosphate coating to inhibit corrosion throughout
- 4140 chrome moly Ball/stud and a 1045 carbon steel housing
- Factory style serrated flange nut and grease fitting
- Hard alloy tool steel slotted wear plate for ball/stud to socket wear protection
- 4140 chrome moly ball/stud with magnesium phosphate anti-corrosion coating
- Factory style serrated flanged castle nut
- Adjustable end cap with lateral greasing access for easy on the Jeep servicing
- CR black Neoprene boot locked into position with both a spring as well as a spring steel ring
Note: Fits 2007-2011 and most 2012 JK Wrangler Dana 30 & Dana 44 axles. Late 2012 and 2013+ JKs can modify the outer shaft ears to work with these ball joints (some grinding will be necessary) this also applies if you have HD or upgraded axle shaft.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: