AEV - JK Snorkel 3.8L & 2.8L
Providing your engine with a clean supply of air is critical to your vehicle’s performance and longevity. AEV’s JK Snorkel air intake system is the essential engine protection accessory for overland adventurers whose exploration includes deep water crossings and dusty dirt roads. This snorkel is manufactured from extremely durable cross-linked polyethylene for maximum durability on the trail.
The AEV Snorkel is compatible with both the 3.8L V6 and the 2.8L CRD diesel engine for export applications. It is compatible with both right and left hand drive models.
The AEV Snorkel Kit includes an Air Ram inlet. Installation requires only minor modifications to the stock JK hood or it fits perfectly with AEV’s Heat Reduction Hood with no cutting necessary.
- Cross-link polyethylene construction.
- Huge 4" air inlet allows for increased air flow over the previous generation AEV Snorkel.
- Installs directly into the stock JK air box inlet without modification.
- Exact fit to the JK body contours.
- Attaches to JK body utilizing all factory bolt holes.
- Optional self cleaning Pre-Filter sold separately
- 2007-18 JK Wrangler with the 2.8L CRD diesel
- 2007-11 JK Wrangler with the 3.8L V6
Please Note: This product may not be compatible with all aftermarket fender flares.