Artec - JK APEX Front Axle Truss
- PATENT PENDING APEX truss peaked top design provides more rigidity than a flat top truss design
- Truss is CNC Precision Laser cut in-house from 1/8" mild steel for a lightweight yet strong solution...only 7 lbs
- Truss is CNC Precision Bent in-house for a great fitment. Literally drop the truss in place on the axle and it's ready to weld. No puzzle piece assembling*
- Designed used 3D models directly from Dana Corp and Jeep for not only an amazing fit but clearances with surrounding components
- 70% less welding needed than previous truss designs means less warping, faster turnaround, and lower costs
- All long seams are bent so you don't need to spend time welding them together
- APEX design continues under the OEM coil buckets for complete end-to-end axle reinforcement...an industry first
- Dimpled holes provide not only weight reduction but rigidity and strength
- Contours to the cast steel differential and can be welded with normal MIG welder and moderate pre-heating and post-heating
- Provides worry-free wheeling of up to 37 inch tires on stock JK axles**
- Truss strengthens the weakest sections of the axle...under the coil perches, around the control arm brackets, and where the tube enters the casting
- Low Profile Design doesn't go over differential and allows usage in vehicles with only slight lift***
NOTE: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section and cast inner c's. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
*Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
**Stock axles have other components that may not hold up to the abuse of larger tires. Artec implies no guarantees that you will not break some component on your stock axles using larger tires. Use at you own risk.
***THIS KIT IS INTENDED FOR VEHICLES WITH AT LEAST MINOR LIFTS (2"+ RECOMMENDED) AND AT LEAST 1/2" BUMP STOP EXTENSIONS. CHECK CLEARANCES BEFORE INSTALLING.
- JK 2007-2018 Sport Dana 30 (Non-Rubicon)
- JK 2007-2018 Rubicon Dana 44 (Rubicon)