Bestop - CJ-6 Tigertop Soft Top
Each kit includes doors, latches, bows and all necessary hardware. When folded, all hardware and the top stay together. Snaps are concealed on the top for a smooth look. In most cases, snap locations match factory-installed studs. New snap studs are also included. Click-shut doors have flat paddle-type handles. Side and rear curtains roll up safari-style for maximum shade and ventilation. Adjustable foam-covered bows provide a skin-tight fit.
The classic Black Vinyl Tigertop is a tough, durable replacement for your aging soft top.
- Easily attaches to vehicle with reinforced snaps for a clean, custom look.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors.
- Hardware on select applications is treated & powder-coated for rust resistance for long life.
- Roll-up side and rear windows for convenient ventilation.
- Heat-sealed vinyl windows meet U.S. and European regulations.
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction.
- Kit comes with soft top and hardware. Some models include one-piece doors.
- All Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
- 1955-1958 Jeep CJ3
- 1959-1975 Jeep CJ6
*Images are for illustration purposes only