Poison Spyder - LED License Plate & 3rd Brake Light
Poison Spyder LED License Plate/ Third Brake Light
On many modified Jeeps the license plate has been relocated from its stock mount, which also requires a solution for illuminating the license plate at night. Likewise, aftermarket spare tire carriers often delete the stock third brake light, also requiring some sort of a replacement to remain legal. The Poison Spyder LED License Plate & 3rd Brake Light solves both problems by providing high intensity, low-power draw LED lights for both the license plate and the third brake light, on a single compact, great looking package.
- 4 high intensity clear LED's to illuminate the license plate
- 4 high intensity red LED's to function as the third brake light
- Brushed stainless steel bracket with Spyder web styling.
- Quickly and easily mounts using the top two license plate bolts (not supplied).
- Short pigtail with a weather-tight connector makes the license plate quickly removable for removal of the spare tire when needed.
- 6' extension harness with heavy duty black, abrasion-resistant sheathing allows the license plate to be mounted far from its original location, with enough wiring to reach out on to swing-open tire carriers.
PLEASE NOTE that some basic wiring is required in order to install this product. Due to the variances from vehicle to vehicle, we can't provide a step-by-step procedure for wiring the light on your specific vehicle. However, a wire-color guide is included on the product packaging to assist in making the proper connections. A test light or multi-meter, as well as following wires from the stock license plate and third brake lights, will be helpful in identifying which specific wires to tap into the vehicle's wiring harness.