TeraFlex - JK 2.5" Lift With Falcon 2.1 Shocks
TERAFLEX 2.5' LIFT KIT WITH FALCON 2.1 MONOTUBE SHOCKS
The TeraFlex JK 2.5” Suspension Lift Kit is an ultra simple performance oriented lift kit that provides amazing highway drivability with very capable off road performance. Drivability and performance are the most important factors that are engineered and built into every TeraFlex lift kit. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle. TeraFlex kits drive straight and will crawl anything, getting you there and back!
• 2.5" lift coil springs
• Rear swaybar links
• Heavy duty rear trackbar axle bracket
• Bumpstop extensions
• Front and rear Falcon 2.1 Monotube shock absorbers
• All necessary hardware.
This kit will allow you to run up to a 35” tire with flare modification (aftermarket wheels with 4.5” backspacing or less are required).
- Durable 1-5/8” x 0.157” (42mm x 4mm) wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength
- Pre-set length flexarm corrects caster & pinion angle for 2.5-3” lift kits
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- High-quality factory style bushings provide excellent noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH) damping & ride quality characteristics w/ zero maintenance
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability & corrosion resistance
Note: 2012+ 3.6L JKs may require exhaust spacers or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance
Fits 2007+ JK Wranglers