JKU 4-DOOR 3" SPORT S/T3 SUSPENSION SYSTEM WITH FALCON 2.1 MONO SHOCKS
Compromises are only for trivial matters, and the way your Jeep performs is non-negotiable. TeraFlex believes that a properly designed suspension should only improve its capabilities, not diminish them. The Sport Street & Trail (S/T) line of suspension systems maintains factory engineering while enhancing aftermarket performance. This combination results in ultra-crisp road handling with trail-conquering machismo. TeraFlex S/T suspensions maintain the ultimate balance every Jeep owner desires. All S/T suspension systems are fully inclusive, and do not need any additional components for a complete installation.
The TeraFlex 3” Sport S/T3 suspension system is an all-inclusively designed system and will deliver performance, dependability, and turn your weekend outing into a lifetime adventure. The S/T3 kit combines the performance enhancements of the 3” lift kit, the maintenance free benefit of Sport flexarms and proven progressive SpeedBump bump stops for a complete suspension system. The S/T3 is at home on city streets or the trails.Falcon shocks are specifically designed to accompany TeraFlex coil springs and improve both compression and rebound. Vehicle stability is the paramount goal.
The Sport S/T3 Suspension System includes a 3” lift, SpeedBump bump stops, front track bar, exhaust spacer, 6 Sport flexarms and Front & Rear 2.1 Falcon Mono Tube Shocks.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers true street & trail (S/T) performance
- Install & drive simple bolt-on installation
- Dependable performance with zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling
- Reduced vibration & harshness
- Preset Sport flexarms optimize correct caster & pinion angles for 3” lift kits
- High quality, factory style bushings provide excellent vibration damping & ride quality with zero maintenance
- Front heavy duty adjustable track bar
- SpeedBump progressive bump stops
- Full range of movement for off-road flex & articulation
- No alignment or adjustment required
- Fits up to 35” tires
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.5" backspacing or less
Fits 2007-2018 JKU Wrangler 4 Door Models