TeraFlex - JK HD Falcon Shock Rear Skid Plate
Although our Falcon JK/JKU Series 3 Piggyback Shock Absorbers (Series 3.4 Remote Air Adjust, Series 3.3 Fast Adjust, Series 3.2 Adjustable, Series 3.1) are designed to take a beating with their nearly indestructible hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum construction, we offer bolt-on Falcon JK/JKU Heavy-Duty Rear Shock Skid Plates to give the serious off-roader that extra peace-of-mind when leaving civilization behind.
These Heavy-Duty Rear Shock Skid Plates for the JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited are constructed from 1/4” cold rolled steel. Unlike our standard Falcon JK/JKU Bolt-On Rear Shock Skid Plates, we left our Heavy-Duty Rear Shock Skid Plates raw for Jeepers who want to weld them on for more strength (welding not required). These skid plates also feature the same Eco-Guard mounting hardware found on our Falcon shock absorbers.
- JK Wrangler (2-door)
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Constructed from 1/4” cold rolled steel
- Eco-Guard mounting hardware passes 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion test
- Raw finish for those who want to weld the skid plates (not required)
- Designed specifically for rear Falcon JK/JKU Series 3 Piggyback Shock Absorbers
- Three shock mounting heights possible: Level 1: lower shock mount at stock shock mount height; Level 2: lower shock mount 0.8” higher than stock; or Level 3: lower shock mount 1.6” higher than stock
- 100% bolt-on installation w/ basic hand tools, but can be welded for additional strength
- Bolt-on HD rear shock skid plates - pair
- All necessary hardware
- Requires cutting of stock lower shock mount.
- Mounting at Level 2 or Level 3 may affect overall rear axle travel, causing the axle to droop further, which may cause the spring to fall out of place.