TeraFlex - JL 3.5" Alpine CT3 & Falcon Shocks
TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems.
A 3.5” suspension system opens up a new world of tire sizes and off-road possibilities. If you have that “do it all” attitude, one of our 3.5” Alpine CT3 Suspension Systems will make it happen. The Alpine CT3 Short Arm features our Alpine Control Arms as well as an Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Rear Track Bar Brackets for maximum tunability and flawless performance for years to come.
Adjustable Alpine Control Arms tune caster angle, anti-squat geometry, and tire position. The adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Included are Falcon SP2 Mode Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. This Alpine CT Suspension Systems comes with Falcon SP2 2.1 Front Shocks and Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks in the rear.
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
- Fits: JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Lift Height: 3.5”
- 3.5” Lift Coil Springs
- Alpine Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm Adjustable
- Alpine IR Front Track Bar
- Front Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Progressive Bump Stop Kit
- 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit )
- 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit
- Longer 10.75” Front Sway Bar Link Kit
- Longer 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit
- All necessary hardware
- Falcon SP2 2.1 Front Shocks
- Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Rear Shocks
- And more
Alpine CT3 Short Arm:
Adjustable Alpine Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles on 0-4.5” lift kits
- Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
- Falcon Progressive Front & Rear Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5”+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
- If you have the auto headlight leveling on your rear upper control arms this will be disabled once the rear upper Alpine arms are fitted.
- Alignment required.