TeraFlex - JK 3" Alpine CT3 Suspension Kit With Falcon Shocks
JK 3" Alpine CT3 Suspension Kit With Falcon Shocks
The Alpine Cross-Trail (CT) suspension series improves on the S/T suspension series by including fully adjustable Alpine flexarms. Compromises are for trivial matters, and the way your Jeep performs is non-negotiable. TeraFlex believes that a properly designed suspension should only improve its capabilities, not diminish them. The Alpine Cross-Trail (CT) line of suspensions maintains factory engineering while enhancing aftermarket performance. This combination results in ultra-crisp road handling with trail-conquering machismo. TeraFlex Alpine CT suspensions maintain the ultimate balance every Jeep owner desires.
This Alpine CT suspension system is fully inclusive and will not need any additional components for a complete installation. The Alpine CT3 is the choice for the true weekend warrior with a do-it-all attitude. This complete bolt-on and maintenance-free system will transform your off-road adventures into dreams.
TeraFlex recommends series 3.3 Falcon Shocks for this suspension system for the best performance results
The Alpine CT3 Suspension System includes a 3” lift, SpeedBump bump stops, front track bar, exhaust spacer, 8 fully adjustable Alpine flexarms, and your choice of Falcon Shocks.
Features & Benefits
- Install & drive simple bolt-on installation
- Dependable performance with zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced vibration & harshness
- Fully adjustable Alpine flexarms optimize correct caster & pinion angles for 3” lift kits
- High quality, factory style bushings provide excellent vibration damping & ride quality with zero maintenance
- Front heavy duty adjustable track bar
- SpeedBump progressive bump stops
- Full range of movement for off-road flex & articulation
- Alignment required
- Fits up to 35” tires
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.5" backspacing or less
Available with the below shock options
- Series 3.1 shocks
Non-adjustable shock designed and engineered to deliver race inspired performance and handling.
- Series 3.2 shocks
Feature a simplified adjustable shock with an 8 micro position tool-adjustable dial to fine tune damping for specific terrain and handling. The 8 positions will customize compression damping from soft to firm.
- Series 3.3 shocks
Feature a three position fast adjust knob, with the middle setting incorporating an 8 position micro adjust dial. The fast adjust knob will provide damping settings for everything from soft to very firm.
Fits 2007+ 2 or 4 Door JK Wranglers
Note: The front shocks are not compatible with the Safari snorkel.