TeraFlex - JT Gladiator 3.5" Coil Base Kit with Falcon 2.1 Shocks
JT Gladiator 3.5" Base Lift Kit With Falcon SP2 2.1 Shock Set
The TeraFlex JT Gladiator 3.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kit includes just the basic lift components only and doesn't have the drivability of a full suspension system, additional components to address caster and lateral adjustment of the axle for optimum performance on and off road are recommended.
Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package. SP2 2.1 Shocks have been optimized for on- and off-road driving.
The unique JT Corner specific SP2 Mode Adjust feature tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings. “High-Value Performance” is the driving force behind these vehicle-specific dampers.
- Front lower offset eyelet design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation
- Rear Roost Guards prevent shock shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
- SP2 Mode Adjust tunes compression and rebound for Soft and Performance settings
OPTIONAL CASTER CORRECTION
- TeraFlex Front Lower Sport Control Arms provide maintenance-free and dependable performance bolts to the factory control arm mounting locations. High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
- TeraFlex Front Lower Alpine Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performanc bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets.
OPTIONAL LATERAL AXLE ADJUSTMENT
JT HD Front & Rear Forged Adjustable Track Bars
- The front and rear axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force while turning and those effects increase exponentially during off-road driving. The TeraFlex HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars withstand these abusive side loads to dramatically improve steering response and handling. Track Bars also allow lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment as well as cycling through full suspension travel without interfering with other components. The rear track bar also maximizes exhaust and differential cover clearances. The HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars are recommended for 2.5–6” lifts. Bolts into factory locations no cutting or welding required. . A must for anyone who takes their rig off road.
Fits 2020+ JT Gladiators